Are you active duty or already retired from the military? Have you considered a career in golf?
Golf Academy of America can help you put to work your service training and educational benefits–such as active duty Tuition Assistance, the Montgomery GI Bill, and the new Post 9/11 GI Bill. Now you can earn your degree from the country's leading golf business school, offering accredited programs that lead to a successful career in the $76 billion golf industry.
Golf Academy of America gives you options that help assure your success–now and for the rest of your life!
- Programs geared to the needs of the job market, and perfect for many servicemembers when they transition back to civilian life–or those who have already left military service.
- Small class sizes with the golf pros and other instructional staff who know what employers want.
- Accredited by ACICS.
- Career placement assistance.
- Special military tuition allowance.
- A staff that understands military educational benefits.
Take the next step! Learn more or talk with one of the military educational experts in our Military Student Center. We speak "military benefits!" That includes military spouse benefits, too.
Call 877-824-4245 to speak directly with a military education professional, and then explore the golf career opportunities that are best for you. Or send your contact information and a military educational professional will be in touch with you shortly.