Golf Academy of America in San Diego
Many say San Diego is America's biggest small town. It is a matrix of communities across the region that San Diegans call home. The unique geography provides a landscape that has something for everyone, and some of the best golf in the world.
Clearly, it’s one of the world's best climates with an unparalleled quality of life: 70 miles of coastline, 33 beaches, and an average daily temperature of 70.5 degrees Fahrenheit year-round. With its mild weather, beaches and parks, San Diego is a sports haven. It should be no surprise that outdoor sports are extremely popular for participants of all ages.
Visit Golf Academy of America in San Diego!
- Experience being a Golf Academy of America student for the day.
- Get a feel for what life is like in the San Diego area.
- Get a comprehensive overview of our specialized golf school curriculum.
- Enjoy a free round of golf during your visit.
- Meet with one of our full-time PGA Professional instructors.
- Learn more about our successful career placement program.
- Meet with a knowledgeable admissions representative.
- Take the first step toward your career in the business of golf.
Next steps? Call us at 800-342-7342, email an Admissions Associate, or fill out the more info form.
Download a Brochure
Carlsbad, CA 92008
Toll Free: (800) 342-7342