Golf Academy of America has beautiful, high-tech campuses in five of the most important markets in the golf world:
No matter the campus you choose, you'll have plenty of opportunities to play at world-class golf courses. Students come from all over the U.S. and the world, so your classmates may be from your home state or from halfway around the world!
Golf Academy of America in San Diego, Calif.
The San Diego area is home to 70 miles of coastline, 33 beaches and much more. This sportsman's paradise is an excellent place to train for a golf career and play lots of golf! Other great reasons to attend Golf Academy of America in San Diego:
- Nine PGA Professional instructors to help you improve your game
- Beautiful year-round weather with an average daily temperature of 70.5 degrees. Check out the weather now!
- More than 90 area golf courses
- The median age of San Diego's population is 35.6.
Golf Academy of America in Phoenix, Ariz.
If you love golf with a southwestern kick, our Phoenix campus is surrounded by over 200 of the most scenic and challenging golf courses you will find anywhere. The sun shines on Phoenix during 85 percent of its daylight hours (get live weather info now!). More fun facts:
- The Waste Management Phoenix Open, played each February at the TPC Scottsdale, is the best-attended event on the PGA Tour, averaging more than 500,000 spectators.
- Phoenix's elevation is 1,117 feet.
- 15 MLB teams conduct spring training in the area, drawing more than 1.5 million fans annually.
Golf Academy of America in Dallas, Texas
Everything is big in Texas—except your handicap! Go to golf school in what Fortune magazine calls one of the "most livable cities in the nation." Our campus features a two-acre short game area with two target greens, two sand bunkers and a grass bunker. Plus:
- Five PGA Professional staff members
- 77 degree average, year-around high temperature (get live weather info now!)
- 71 golf courses within 20 miles of the city center
Golf Academy of America in Orlando, Fla.
Orlando is one of the undisputed golf capitals of the world, and more professional golfers live here than in any other city in the United States. Plus, get rid of your heavy coat; the weather can't be beat! Check the live weather now. More fun facts:
- There are more than 100 top-rated golf courses available for play 365 days per year.
- Orlando is a tourist mecca with over 100 attractions and 112,000 hotel rooms.
- If you ate breakfast, lunch and dinner at a different Orlando restaurant every day, it would take you five years to eat at all 5,300 of them.
Golf Academy of America in Myrtle Beach, S.C.
Opportunities here in the Grand Strand for boating, fishing and other leisure pursuits are plentiful. But since Golf Academy of America's tuition includes two weekly rounds of golf at one of 120 area courses, you may not have time! More fast facts:
- Tourism in Myrtle Beach is a $5 billion industry.
- More than 4.2 million rounds of golf are played annually.
- It's the second-most popular summer vacation destination in the U.S.
- The average, year-around high temperature is 79 degrees (get live weather info now!)