Golf College Admissions
You don't have to be a great golfer to attend Golf Academy of America. We work with people of all ages, including recent high school graduates, who want to acquire new skills to help them excel in the golf industry. Our simplified college application process makes it easy for you to apply. If you have the desire and ability to learn,and have a passion for golf, you are the type of student we are looking for!
Our students are highly motivated, hardworking, and committed to preparing for rewarding careers in golf. To get started, apply to golf school online now.
Ask away! We'll help you any way we can. Call us at 800-342-7342 or fill out the more info form.
We don't ask students to pay extra for important items such as green fees, tournament fees, private lessons and other aspects of a golf education. With our flat-rate golf tuition, there are no surprises.
Each Golf Academy of America campus is convenient to a variety of housing options. Call our staff at 800-342-7342 for more information. Information for international golf students.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or GED.
- Applicants must complete and submit a Golf Academy of America enrollment application.
- Applicants must submit supporting documentation by the end of 1st semester to complete the college admissions process:
- High school transcript, attestation, or Golf Academy High School Certification
- College transcript(s), if applicable
- $50 nonrefundable application fee (domestic)