Those who choose to live in the Orlando area benefit from:
- An average temperature of 80 degrees.
- More than 100 top-rated golf courses which are available for play 365 days a year.
- Golf tournaments that attract top players to Central Florida like the Arnold Palmer Invitational, Tavistock Cup and the Children's Miracle Network Classic.
- One of the top 10 locations in the country for business with a young, educated workforce.
- Mainstream and extreme sports training programs include spring professional baseball, NASCAR, triathlon, rodeo, indoor sky diving, scuba diving, and, of course, golf!