San Diego Highlights
Those who choose to live in the San Diego area benefit from:
- 34,260 acres of developed and undeveloped open space, including three regional parks, 190 community and neighborhood parks, 26 shoreline parks, and 25 miles of ocean and bay beaches
- Torrey Pines Golf Course, host of the 2008 U.S. Open and the Farmers Insurance Open
- 90 other golf courses in the area
- Spectator sports including the San Diego Chargers, the San Diego Padres, and San Diego State University
- Dozens of museums, music venues and concert halls
Why San Diego?