Thousands of golf tournaments are held every year in the United States—amateur, junior, charity and professional. The National Golf Foundation revealed several years ago that fundraising golf events alone numbered around 50,000 annually.
Golf Academy of America gets its students ready to organize, plan, manage, score and administer successful golf tournaments of all types. Once each week, students participate in a golf tournament on a different local course. These tournaments:
- Enhance students' education and sharpen their skills.
- Count toward graduation requirements
- Are played on a variety of golf courses throughout the area
- Build camaraderie and networking skills
- Develop practical golf-improvement skills
- Are included in your tuition
Golf College Student--Guy Gilmore at Golf Academy of America
Going back to college was "scary", but also exciting for Guy Gilmore who is a student at Golf Academy of America.