Consumer Information & Catalogs
In agreement with the Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA), Golf Academy of America is pleased to provide current and prospective students with access to various types of consumer information.
In addition to the information found below, which is disclosed by program, you may also find other consumer information, listed by location, by accessing either of the following links:
- Jump to Catalog (select location first, then scroll down for link)
- Enrollment & Degree Verification: https://www.golfacademy.edu/enrollment-and-degree-verifications/
- Financial Aid Shopping Sheet: https://enroll.golfacademy.edu/FundingEstimates
- Net Price Calculator: https://enroll.golfacademy.edu/npc/
- CURRENT GAA - Orlando Academic Catalog
Policies & Disclosures
- 09/28/2018 GAA - Orlando Accreditor Retention, Placement & Licensure Rates
- 09/30/2018 GAA - Orlando Annual Security Report
- 08/31/2010 GAA - Orlando Drug and Alcohol Prevention
- 02/15/2011 GAA - Orlando FERPA Policy
- 07/01/2018 GAA - Orlando IPEDS Graduation, Retention & Diversity
- 08/26/2015 GAA - Orlando Non-Discrimination Policy
- 05/01/2015 GAA - Orlando Student Complaint Procedure
- 01/06/2017 GAA - Orlando Student Complaint State Contact Information
- 06/30/2011 GAA - Orlando Transferability of Credit Disclosure
- The site below will provide information regarding items such as tuition, student diversity, retention rates and other financial aid information. Please contact your Academic Dean should you have any questions or problems accessing this site. Thank you.
- Voter Registration Link
- Pursuant to the "Protecting Our Children and Adults from Sexual Predators Act," you are hereby given notice that the Florida Department of Law Enforcement has established a sexual predator and sexual offender registry website (http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/homepage.do), and toll-free telephone number,(1-888-357-7332, or for TTY Accessibility - 1-877-414-7234) that gives access to sexual predator and sexual offender public information.