Events and Open Houses
Tiger Woods Learning Center
1 Tiger Woods Way
Anaheim, CA 92801
Learn more about Golf Academy of America the oldest and largest 2-year college, with curriculum specifically designed to train students for success in the $76B golf industry.
- Learn about jobs and careers in the golf industry and the specific skills needed for success.
- Understand how Golf Academy of America and New England College of Business have partnered together to change golf industry education.
- Hear why one of the top golf schools in America hires Golf Academy of America graduates.
- Hear from PGA Professionals on the value of golf-specific training focused on the game, business and technology aspects of the golf industry.
- Check out the Golf Academy of America Top 100 Alumni and their career paths in the industry.
Upcoming On-campus Open Houses
About Our Open House Golf Events
Our enrollment events offer you an opportunity to:
- Learn more about our golf programs and experience live demonstrations
- Tour the campus and meet faculty, staff, and students
- See the latest in golf teaching, training and equipment technology
- Talk to Admissions about which career fits you best
- Meet with Financial Aid to learn how school could be more affordable*
- Enroll to get your career journey started!
- Event attendees must be 18 years of age or older or accompanied by a parent or guardian
* Financial aid is available to those who qualify.