Golf College Admissions
You don't have to be a great golfer to attend Golf Academy of America. We work with people of all ages, including recent high school graduates, who want to acquire new skills to help them excel at careers in the golf course management.
Our simplified college application process makes it easy for you to apply. If you have the desire and ability to learn, and have a passion for golf, you are the type of student we are looking for!
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or GED.
- Applicants must complete and submit a Golf Academy of America enrollment application.
- Applicants must submit supporting documentation by the end of their first semester to complete the college admissions process:
- High school transcript, attestation or Golf Academy High School Certification
- College transcript(s), if applicable
- $50 nonrefundable application fee (domestic)
Apply Online to Golf Academy of America and Start Training for a Career in Golf
Ready to apply? Get started by filling out your application online.
Contact us to speak to an Admissions Representative or to schedule a campus visit.