5 Golf Courses to Play in Myrtle Beach
Apr 29, 2015
Golf Academy of America has five campuses located in golf paradises throughout the country. Our students reap the rewards because they get to play some amazing courses, including special access to courses near their campus.
Check out some of the courses you can play near Golf Academy of America in Myrtle Beach:
- Grande Dunes Golf Club – On the Atlantic coast, you have to play at one of the beautiful courses that meander along the Intracoastal. Grand Dunes is one of the best.
- The Witch – If you’re looking for a fun, relaxed round of golf away from it all, The Witch delivers. The course isn’t one of the most famous in Myrtle Beach, but it’s definitely a challenging layout and fun to play. It is nearly 6,800 yards from the back tees.
- Pine Lakes – One of the true originals in the Myrtle Beach area. Located near the ocean, Pine Lakes features numerous water hazards and a challenging layout. The course is a par 70, measuring in at 6,675 yards.
- Legends Golf – This resort offers three courses as options to play for GAA students – Heathland, Moorland and Parkland. Heathland is modeled after British links courses. Moorland is a difficult test, requiring golfers to be supremely accurate or pay the price. Parkland features mature trees, huge bunkers and multi-tiered greens. These are fun, challenging tracks.
- Wild Wing Plantation – This is a solid course to work on your game. It’s a local favorite that may not measure up to the resort courses in the area, but it is still quite enjoyable to play.