5 Golf Courses to Play in Phoenix
Apr 22, 2015
Golf Academy of America has five campuses located in golf paradises throughout the country. Our students reap the rewards because they get to play some amazing courses, including special access to courses near their campus.
Check out some of the courses you can play near Golf Academy of America in Phoenix:
- Southern Dunes - Surrounded by desert, this is a good place to start for your Phoenix-area golf experience and measures in at more than 7,500 yards from the tips. It is one of the top courses to play in the area.
- Ocotillo Golf Resort - This is another desert beauty. Designed by Ted Robinson, Ocotillo is a 4.5-star-rated course by Golf Digest. The course features water and waterfalls, something you don't always see on desert area golf courses.
- The Raven Golf Club - If you're looking for something a little bit unique when it comes to golf in Arizona, check out The Raven. The course is more than 7,000 yards from the back trees and features endless mature pine trees. You will use every type of shot on this course.
- Trilogy Golf Club at Power Ranch - Even if you're having a bad round, you won't be disappointed with the mountain backdrop at this beauty. It's a par 71 coming in at more than 6,900 yards.
- Troon North - A Tom Weiskopf design and a genuine desert classic, you've got to see these courses to believe them. There are two 18-hole courses at this incredible setting. It's an amazingly rugged landscape softened by the impressive golf holes.