5 Golf Courses to Play in Dallas
May 8, 2015
Golf Academy of America has five campuses located in golf paradises throughout the country. Our students reap the rewards because they get to play some amazing courses, including special access to courses near their campus.
Check out some of the courses you can play near Golf Academy of America in Dallas:
- Bear Creek Golf Club – Bear Creek offers 36 holes of solid golf. Its courses have hosted PGA Tour Qualifiers and the Texas State Open. Courses are not long, as both are less than 6,700 yards from the back tees.
- Indian Creek Golf Club – This club also offers 36 holes, but provides a bit more of a challenge due to the length of the courses. The Creek course measures in at 7,235 yards and the Lakes course tops out at an even 7,000. Definitely a fun set of public courses to play.
- Stonebriar Country Club – If you’re looking for a true championship level experience, check out the Country Club Course and the Fazio Course at Stonebriar. The Country Club is the original course with water coming into play on many holes. The Fazio course opened in 2000, and is typically in beautiful condition.
- Riverchase Golf Club – A great course that’s easy to get to and fun to play, it’s a good place for students to work on their games. Water comes in to play on 14 holes. The course is a par 71 and measures 6,593 yards.
- Walnut Creek Country Club – This complex offers practice facilities as well as 36 holes of championship golf. The Pecan Course is the original course and is a bit tougher than the Oak Course, which despite being longer, has more accessible landing areas off the tee.