5 Golf Courses to Play in Orlando
May 11, 2015
Golf Academy of America has five campuses located in golf paradises throughout the country. Our students reap the rewards because they get to play some amazing courses, including special access to courses near their campus.
Check out some of the courses you can play near Golf Academy of America in Orlando:
- The Legacy Club at Alaqua Lakes – This is a truly classic Tom Fazio design. The course features a lot of trees and takes advantage of the natural environment in a beautiful Florida setting.
- Victoria Hills Golf Club – A spectacular setting for this course in Deland. The course stretched to 7,149 yards from the championship tees. Victoria Hills provides golfers with a true experience of Florida golf.
- Eagle Creek Golf Club – Put this one on your must-play list. Featuring mini verde grass, the greens are usually quite fast. With more than 90 bunkers, water on nearly every hole and over 7,200 yards of terrain, Eagle Creek will test your golf skills.
- Deer Island/International Golf Club – A little bit of a drive north of Orlando, this Joe Lee design is a truly original golf experience with water on each and every hole.
- Timacuan Golf and Country Club – This course has been recently renovated and now features mini verde greens. Shot makers will like this course, because the holes require a certain degree of planning. Watch out for hole 2 with its “island” fairway.