5 Golf Courses to Play in San Diego
May 13, 2015
Golf Academy of America has five campuses located in golf paradises throughout the country. Our students reap the rewards because they get to play some amazing courses, including special access to courses near their campus.
Check out some of the courses you can play near Golf Academy of America in San Diego:
- Arrowood Golf Course – Just a solid course to start your San Diego golf experience. Relatively generous landing areas, but also some intriguing split fairways.
- El Camino Country Club – This championship course tops out at 6,840 yards and has hosted a number of PGA and LPGA qualifiers. Mature trees, 60 bunkers and well-placed water hazards make this course a fun challenge.
- Encinitas Ranch Golf Course – If you’re in San Diego, you had better golf at a course with some ocean views. Encinitas Ranch provides just that. The course is solid and the views are priceless.
- The Crossings at Carlsbad – When you need more pristine conditions for your golf game, check out the Crossings. This is a top-notch facility with a course that plays from more than 6,800 yards. Be prepared for coastal breezes at this gem.
- Mt. Woodson Golf Club – This is a course that’s more about strategy than length. It’s a par 70, 6,000 yard course with a variety of elevation changes to challenge your accuracy and distance control. The third hole is an awesome par 3.