National Golf Day is Every Day at Golf Academy of America
Apr 15, 2015
April 15 is an important day in the United States. Yes, it’s tax day, but that’s not what we’re talking about. For Golf Academy of America, it doesn’t get much better than National Golf Day, which also takes place on April 15. A group of golf industry leaders and partners called WE ARE GOLF created National Golf Day as a way to promote the economic impact and importance of the game of golf and to discuss the health benefits of golf with congressional leaders on Capitol Hill. Be sure to follow the day’s activities and get some great information about the benefits of golf by following the hashtag #NGD15.
Of course, the benefits of golf are nothing new to Golf Academy of America. Here, every single day is National Golf Day.
If you love the game of golf and want to be a part of it, Golf Academy of America enables you to indulge your passion from the classroom to the course. Every assignment and every test is designed to help you get one step closer to a career that’s part of the $70 billion golf economy. Every lesson, every tournament, every practice session gives you the opportunity to become the best golf professional you can be.
An average day at Golf Academy of America could consist of the following:
- Start with a class centered on golf course management
- Follow that with a class on golf marketing
- Attend a session put on by one of Golf Academy of America’s industry-leading partners such as Bridgestone Golf
- Take a personalized golf lesson with a staff PGA professional
- Hit the driving range to work on your swing
- Head over to the golf course for a tournament against your fellow students
On average, Golf Academy of America students receive:
- 120-195 hours of golf instruction
- 90 hours of golf operations
- 30 hours of club fitting
- 60-90 hours of golf rules
- 180-240 hours of playing ability
With nearly 2 million estimated jobs available and a $76 billion economic impact, the golf industry offers opportunity to not only be successful, but to do what you love for a living. We are certainly celebrating our incredible industry on National Golf Day 2015, and invite you to join us in carrying that passion into every single day.