Benefits of Electronic Transcripts:
- Secure: Only the intended recipient will be able to access the transcript thereby limiting the number of “hands” that touch a document. The recipient can then share it with whomever necessary.
- Timely: Official transcripts are delivered and downloaded by the recipient all within minutes on any computer as opposed to waiting for standard mail delivery.
- Sustainable: No paper, or transportation are involved in this process, and it also limits the amount of paper storage needed.
How it Works
- The electronic delivery method involves a two step e-mail process which is sent to whomever you have indicated as the appropriate recipient for your institution ·
- The electronic transcript looks exactly the same as the paper transcript, only it is in PDF format and has a unique digital signature embedded in it. When the transcript is downloaded the recipient is able to verify its authenticity.
If you graduated after April 1, 2007 please follow this link: Student Clearinghouse
If you have a Student Portal account, please visit the Student Portal at https://portal.golfacademy.edu. Select Report Card from the My Academics menu. Then pick Unofficial Transcript from the Printable Report drop-down menu and click the red PDF icon beside the menu.
If you do not have a Student Portal account, you will need to request an official transcript using the appropriate link in the Official Transcripts section above.